reading revival: a poetry book blog

reading revival is devoted to promoting australian poetry books and related discussion through reading one book - firstly, duty by geraldine mckenzie. i will choose a new book roughly every 3 months

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

a free copy of duty has gone to danielb of toronto (and editor/host) of fhole who was the first to respond.

also, diana at famouspoetsandpoems kindly let me post her email response to reading revival:

I'm Diana Collins, I'm a poetry fan.

I've visited your blog http://readingrevival.blogspot.com and I liked it very much.

I would like to thank you for your blog and for the time you spent creating it.

It's wonderful that there are such blogs, where people can learn something new and useful about poetry.
It would be great to have such blogs as many as possible!

Wish you good luck and success in your occupation!

Hats off,

Diana Collins

6 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Ernesto said...

I got the exact same email message. I wonder if it's spam... or some kind of cruel joke.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Indeterminacy said...

I got the same message, but wondered about it because I don't post poetry, but prose. It may be a subtle way to promote the website behind the e-mail address. It seems like a great poetry resource, but I think it harms it slightly to promote it in this fashion.

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Ernesto said...

Yup, in my opinion it really harms any possible good reputation the site might get by promoting it like this.

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger michaelf said...

people - i appreciate yr concern - but do we have to be quite so serious & skeptical? if people like the famous site they like it if they dont they dont -

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice Challenge !!!!!!!!Busby Seo Challenge

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


visitor stats